- The Aam Aadmi Party launched the 'Punjab Yatra’ from 1st May onwards to consult the people of the state on the issues they want their party to raise in the upcoming Assembly session.Senior leader of the party and Leader of Opposition in the Punjab Assembly HS Phoolka said, “The motive of the yatra [was] to reach the people at grass root level and know their problems.
- The Delhi unit of the Aam Aadmi Party held a state convention on 21st May in the presence of National Convener Arvind Kejriwal and newly appointed Delhi Convener Gopal Rai. During this convention, the party announced an organisational restructuring, by introducing the new role of a mandal adhyaksh for each Polling Station.
- In the recently concluded Punjab assembly election, AAP has emerged as the principal opposition party to the Congress government with 22 seats (including two seats for alliance partner LIP). For the first time in the history of Punjab, the Shiromani Akali Dal has been relegated to third place.
- Aam Aadmi Party demands audit of Media Ads of BJP ruled states after 3 yrs of Modi GovtBJP-ruled states spending Rs 2000 crores on '3 years of Modi' ads: Manish Sisodia
- Gopal Rai announces 'Mera Booth Sabse Majboot' campaign from
- "Stale allegations repeated by Mishra; central investigating agencies have found nothing"
- BJP is using Kapil Mishra to malign AAP through stale allegati
- "AAP's funding is clean; BJP, Congress guilty of accepting foreign funds illegally"